Interesting photos. I'd like to see some commentary as well. I am sure this is a very emotional time and I wish you all well on your journey. Shabbat Shalom to your group. Mr. M
Thank you for responding to us Mr. M, and we are having an amazing trip and thank you for the wishes, we as well saw your last name on the first day. Thank you Yoyo Bloom
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and photos. I know it's not easy to take a trip like this, but because of your willingness to face history and experience these realities, you are each playing a role in making the world a better place. Shabbat Shalom to you all, Rebecca Kimelman
Interesting photos. I'd like to see some commentary as well. I am sure this is a very emotional time and I wish you all well on your journey. Shabbat Shalom to your group. Mr. M
ReplyDeleteThank you for responding to us Mr. M, and we are having an amazing trip and thank you for the wishes, we as well saw your last name on the first day.
ReplyDeleteThank you
Yoyo Bloom
I remember all of those places vividly...Best wishes on a successful journey.
ReplyDelete-Tim Pettine
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and photos. I know it's not easy to take a trip like this, but because of your willingness to face history and experience these realities, you are each playing a role in making the world a better place. Shabbat Shalom to you all, Rebecca Kimelman
ReplyDelete